Choosing a Tax Resolution Company
The term “Tax Resolution” refers to the process of resolving tax issues or problems. This can include unfiled tax returns, tax liabilities, cases in the IRS’ Automated Collection System, cases assigned to Revenue Officers, payroll liabilities and tax returns that are being audited.
There are many choices when it comes to tax resolution companies, but not all of them are good. Knowing what questions to ask and what red flags to look for can greatly increase your chances of hiring the right company for you and avoid a scam.
Remember, to represent a taxpayer before the IRS, the tax representative must be a CPA, EA or an attorney.
Questions to Ask:
• How long has the company been in business and what is their track record?
• Will the person you are discussing your case with be the one handling your case?
• How quick will your representative to respond to your e-mails and phone calls? Do they have experience in dealing with your specific tax issues?
• Has the person who will be handling your case thoroughly reviewed your unique tax issues, specific needs and have they answered all your questions?
• Do you feel comfortable with the one you have been speaking with and with the company overall?
Beware of the following:
• Companies that have very little actual experience in dealing with the IRS.
• Companies who have Sales Consultants speaking with you instead of a someone qualified to speak with the IRS.
• Companies urging you to pay in full up front.
• Companies making unrealistic promises.
“Very good article post. Want more.”
Enjoyed every bit of your blog.Thanks Again. Awesome.
Right here is the right blog for anyone who wants to understand this
topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that
I really will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for years.
Excellent stuff, just great!
wonderful put up, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists
of this sector do not realize this. You should continue your writing.
I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really loved
browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I am going to come back yet again since I book marked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long
as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would truly benefit from some
of the information you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
Hi Kayleigh! Of course you can! I appreciate the feedback!